Friday, December 30, 2011

Outfit Post // New Years Eve Glitters


Hello friends!! Here is a sneak preview of what I intend to wear on New Years Eve. This is another dress made from my current favourite pattern. This time I made the top part out of black lace with a silver thread running through it and black cotton on the bottom half. I love how it came out!!

Left: Day Outfit - Black & Silver Lace Dress -  Made by me, Shoes - No 1 Shoe Warehouse,  
Jacket - Recycle Boutique
Right: Night Outfit - Black & Silver Lace Dress - Made by me, Sequin Clutch - Kmart,  
Silver glitter heels - No 1 Shoe Warehouse

I’m matching my dress with my favourite sequin clutch bag and some glittery silver heels. I’m looking forward to a night of girly talk, drinks, good food and dancing at my friends hens party. Bring it on!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve and we’ll catch up in the New Year!

 

5 comments:

  1. You look stunning - I have to agree with you, dressmaking is addictive! I think I just needed a pattern I liked. I really like the top half of the dress - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great dress, gorgeous! I'd love to have an outfit like that for new years but some jeans will have to do I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I wish I could bring myself to sit down and do some sewing. Alas I always get distracted by other things. I hope you have a really great new years and that it doesn't rain too much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorge hun hope you had a fab New Years xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I can't believe you made that dress, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete